Job Title: Senior Solicitor/Conveyancer
Position: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Paignton, Devon
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced solicitor/conveyancer to launch Fortress Law’s conveyancing department. This is a fantastic platform for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to create their own department.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of keen marketing ability and be able to manage their own caseload of residential and commercial property transactions.
Skills and Attributes
- Proven technical knowledge and track record of a broad range of Property law
- Experience of some business development and marketing activities and increasing the client base
- A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment
- Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas
- Proven commitment to working within a quality standards environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness and self-reflection and continuous improvement
- A track record of consistently delivering to targets and objectives
So, if you feel that you can fulfil the criteria of this role and would like to find out more, please do get in touch and send your CV for the attention of Mark Lister;
Email address: Mark.Lister@fortresslaw.co.uk
Telephone: 01803 896021
Absolute discretion assured at all times.