Do you want to work for us?
We are always seeking to add high quality and highly motivated individuals to our Private Client team.
If you would be interested in joining our skilled, experienced and growing team then please get in touch with us for an informal discussion; absolute discretion assured at all times.
Job Title: Senior Solicitor/Conveyancer
Position: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Paignton, Devon
Fortress Law Solicitors is a niche private practise advising high net worth individuals and corporate clients in the area of tax and estate planning. We work closely with a large number of professional intermediaries across the UK and overseas to devise and implement tax and estate planning strategies designed to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our clients are local, national and international.
Due to our strong professional connections, client base and estate agency contacts, combined with the increasing requests we receive to provide property services to our clients, we believe that now is the perfect time to launch our new property department.
We therefore have an exciting opportunity for an experienced solicitor/conveyancer to launch Fortress Law’s conveyancing department. This is a fantastic platform for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to create their own department.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of keen marketing ability and be able to manage their own caseload of residential and commercial property transactions. The successful candidate will receive full support to establish and build the department. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is seeking a new challenge and the chance to lead their own department and to build a highly ambitious, skilled and experienced team around them.
Perhaps, in your current position, you are unable to identify a clear career path for yourself and feel that to progress your own career, now is the time to make that next important step to a position where you can lead your own department and put into practise your own ideas.
Maybe you feel undervalued and want to join a firm that is progressive, pro-active and which supports a person’s career development and rewards hard work.
You might be a property solicitor or conveyancer with your own professional connections and high net worth clients and believe that joining our niche practise will add significant value to those relationships.
If you fit any of the above situations and want an exciting and challenging opportunity, please contact us.
Skills and Attributes
- Proven technical knowledge and track record of a broad range of Property law
- Experience of some business development and marketing activities and increasing the client base
- A highly flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment
- Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas
- Proven commitment to working within a quality standards environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness and self-reflection and continuous improvement
- A track record of consistently delivering to targets and objectives
So, if you feel that you can fulfil the criteria of this role and would like to find out more, please do get in touch and send your CV for the attention of Mark Lister;
Email address: Mark.Lister@fortresslaw.co.uk
Telephone: 01803 896021
Absolute discretion assured at all times.